Cairo, Egypt, Minya
Day 1 -Cairo – El Minya
In the morning, our English speaking guide and private vehicle with driver will pick you up at your hotel Route towards El Minya (≈4 hours journey). Arrived in El Minya, you will begin the visit of the city, which includes the great plain where the Pharaoh Akhenaton received the divine inspiration for the construction of this city. In the afternoon, you will continue your visit to Tuna el Gebel, near the city of Hermopolis and discover the tombs of Petosiris, priest of the god Thoth, and Isadora, as well as the catacombs of Ibis & the tomb Isadora. Night at the hotel.
Day 2 - El Minya - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Road to Beni Hassan, 18 km south of El Minya, set of princely burials dating from the Middle Kingdom where you can visit the tombs of Bakhet III, governor of the nome of Oryx, Khnumhotep II, governor under Amenemhat III during of the 12th dynasty, as well as that of Khety, also governor during the 11th dynasty. Continue your tour by visiting Tell El Amarna to admire the tombs of Akhenaton (Amenophis IV) and Huya. At the end of the visit, return to Cairo.
Discover El Minya
Price per person
|From October 2018 till December 2018||Double||Single|
Itinerary INCLUDING the following:
- Meet and Assist by our representative
- Luggage handling Assistance
- All private transfers as mentioned in program in private air-conditioned vehicle (Cairo\El Minya\Cairo) with driver.
- 1 night in Hotel at El Minya, room with air-condition and private bathroom, including breakfast.
- All private sightseeing tour as mentioned in program with: transport in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver, Private English-speaking Guide & main Entrance fees tickets of sites
- All taxes & service charge
- For your safety, the trip you make with us is declared and authorized by the Egyptian Authorities
Itinerary EXCLUDING the following:
- International flights
- Visa ($15 per passport, you can get it upon arrival at Aswan Airport)
- Travel insurance
- Optional and extra activities
- Any meals not mentioned in program, drinks, phone calls, laundry and any personal spend
- Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation.
- – This itinerary is a PRIVATE TRIP, not joining Group. That mean you will have the Tour Guide and vehicle only for you.
- – B= Breakfast / L= Lunch / D= Dinner / *Egyptian Classification
- – Price is an estimate quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till 30 April 2014, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- – Single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler