Things You Should Take
- Sun glasses.
- Sun blockers ( if you have any sun conditions in the summer ).
- Comfy shoes ( trainers would be perfect for this excursion ).
- White outfits Recommended.
- Breakfast box (free of charge in most of the hotels in Sharm El Sheikh ).
- Extra cash ( in case of buying some souvenirs or gifts for your friends or family, Egyptian pounds are more recommended).
- Wheelchair (if over-aged or if having walking difficulties) .
Pick up services from hotel & return
Bottled water during your trip
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
Private English-speaking guide
All taxes & service charge.
Optional and extra activities.
Beverage and any personal spend.
Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 40.00 – 100.00)
Visa to Egypt.
Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation.
- Pick up As soon as you book online you will receive booking confirmation. Once our booking department has double-checked your order we will email you pickup times and for your trips. We recommend you print out and bring your confirmation with you to Marvelous Egypt as a reminder of your itinerary.
- Cairo the estimated arrive time is around 8:30 am it takes 6 hours by coach, once you get to Cairo you will be met by your English speaking guide at the national Museum of Egypt to start your day from there .
- National Museum of Cairo In the museum you will spend around 2 hours enjoying an intro on the new, the middle and the old kingdom history and the wonderful collection of Tut Ankh-Amun and the spectacular story of the discovery, The Museum includes 120.000 pieces. And your guide is very knowledgeable and as much as possible he will explain the highlights of the museum and cover most of the artifacts .
- Nile Flucca Ride this is an optional Nile ride you will take the traditional sail boats and enjoy a relaxing boat ride and get the chance of getting to know the city and catching the summer breeze from it’s great Nile .
- Lunch the bus will then take the group to either TGI Fridays or a local 4 stars restaurant to have a rest for 1 hour and have lunch and get ready for the next Stop.
- The Pyramids & King Kafra Valley you get to spend almost 2 hours at the pyramids and take some great photos, there are 3 pyramids you will have the chance to get inside one of them for free, our guides are very knowledgeable so you are in for a ride through the ancient history, our group is always a small group ( 12 travelers ) so it gives each one of them enough time to ask the guide anything they have in mind without having to worry about wasting time, then you will be taken to the king Kafra valley and see the sphinx and ask all of your questions.
- Shopping at the end of the day you will spend almost 1 hour to shop for Egyptian antiques ( if you’re not into shopping you can wait in your air conditioned bus ).
- Drive Back To Sharm you will be leaving Cairo around 6:00 pm and once you get to Sharm El Sheikh you’ll be picked up by our representative and he will escort you along with the group back to your hotel.