Private Day Trip & starts everyday from 08.00 AM, any pickup point (Airport or Hotel) to approximately 17.00 PM, with your private excellent guide & private transport.
At 08:00 in the morning the tour starts when you meet your tour guide (holding sign of your name and their logo at the lobby of your hotel or at the arrival’s hall in the airport. Accompanying you to your private vehicle and drive to Giza city, the first stop there will be the Great Pyramid of King Cheops.
Then you can make a short walk around the Great Pyramid to see more small pyramids for the family of the king & Pits for his huge boats. Then you are going to stop by the 2nd Pyramid of king Khafra or Chephren on a high plateau that gives the pyramid a magnificent look and its marvelous size. Then you will pass by the 3rd pyramid in row for king Menkaure known as “Mekerinus” with more about it once you are there together. Then you’ll head towards the Panorama Stop for amazing photos, and enter to the Valley Temple.
At last, you’ll question the Sphinx and what happened throughout history? All those questions and more will be answered, right beneath the famous broken nose. Moving to Saqqara, you’ll see the complex of King Djoser “Zoser” the first in history. Moving to Memphis then, to the ancient religious capital, and finally to to Dahshour, the place of the first true pyramid in history. Transfer is to your hotel or to the airport before 16:00, or when tour ends.
- All private road transfers by your private Modern tourist van/minibus (2015 Model)
- Your Egyptologist, private, English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral bottles of water on board the van during the itinerary
- Private transfers/tours from and to (your hotel/address in Cairo/Cairo Airport)
- All service fees and local applicable taxes
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Optional excursions
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary (tickets)