All aboard a 5-star Nile cruise through Egypt’s “open-air museum” from Aswan to Luxor – visit Kom Ombo, Edfu, Karnak, and more!Tour also includes Cairo’s main attractions.
- – This itinerary is a PRIVATE TRIP, not joining Group. That mean you will have the Tour Guide and vehicle only for you.
- – Minimum 2 person .
- – Price is an estimate quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till 30 August 2019, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- – Single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
- – All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended.
- -All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and interests.
- -There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent depends only upon our guests’ desires and the official opening/closing times of the sites.
- – Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
NB: The itinerary may change in sequence according to local requirements but all visits will be done. Marvelous Egypt Travel is not liable for these changes.
Meet and Assist by our representative at Airport & Train Station
Transfer in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver as mentioned on itinerary
2 Nights in 3* hotel at Cairo,room with air-condition and private bathroom, including breakfast
3 night in on a 5-star Nile Cruise ship with all meals included.
√1 night in 3* hotel at Luxor,room with air-condition and private bathroom, including breakfast
2 Nights on First Class(*) sleeper Train, Cairo/Aswan& Luxor/Cairo, including Breakfast, Dinner
Pick Up service from your hotel & return every day of visit
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver
Private English-Speaking Tour guide (other languages are available upon request)
For your safety: trip under authorization of the Egyptian Government
All taxes & service charge
- International flights
- Visa ($25 per passport, you can get it upon arrival at cairo Airport)
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site entrance fees to add flexibility to your program as you may choose to skip one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Optional and extra activities
- Any meals not mentioned in program, drinks, phone calls, laundry and any personal spend
- Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation
List of Optional:
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and much more.
Day 1 - Cairo - Arrival
Day 2 - Cairo/Desert Tour
Day 3 - Aswan/Nile cruise
Day 4 -Aswan/Nile cruise
Day 6 - Luxor
Day 7 - Luxor/west bank
Day 8 - Cairo/City Tour
Day 9 -Cairo/Departure